What do we offer
• Competitive starting wage of £10 per hour
• Day time hours – all kitchen shifts start early in the morning and finish in the afternoon
• Permanent contract
• All breaks are fully paid at normal rate of pay
• Experience with an extensive range of Italian dishes and chances for progression.
What are we looking for
• You must have experience of working as a chef at least at commis level
• Experience of Italian cuisine is preferable and you must have a genuine passion for food and cooking.
• You must be competent across a range of cooking techniques, work efficiently and have a strong eye for detail.
• You must have high level spoken English and Italian language skills will be useful.
• You must have the right to live and work in the UK
Who are we
Lina Stores is a traditional Italian delicatessen that has been operating in Soho, central London for 75 years. we have a large professional kitchen in which we prepare an extensive daily range of takeaway and eat-in food as well as catering services for customers throughout London. We’re looking for a chef to join our small and friendly team.
How to apply
In order to apply for the role please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.