What do we offer
• Competitive starting wage of £10 per hour
• Average of 40 hours per week
• Consecutive days off, no night time shifts
• Permanent contract
• All breaks are fully paid at normal rate of pay
• A great work / life balance and a friendly and sociable team.
What are we looking for
• Someone who is passionate about customer service and enjoys working in a foodie environment and interacting with customers.
• You must have relevant retail experience and a comprehensive understanding of Italian cuisine is highly preferable. Training will be offered in all areas
• You will be expected to talk with confidence to customers about ingredients and recipes.
• Experience of the following skills will be useful (although training will be offered): making coffee; preparing cocktails; slicing meats; cutting cheeses; assembling simple dishes.
• You must have fluent spoken English and Italian language skills will be useful.
• You must have the right to live and work in the UK
Who we are
Lina Stores is a traditional Italian delicatessen that has been operating in Soho, central London for 75 years. We sell the highest quality Italian produce and make our own dishes in our on-site kitchens. We are looking for a passionate retail assistant to join the team.
How to Apply
Check out our website and social media @linastores. Please only apply if you are genuinely interested in the opportunity and if it sounds like we could be a good fit please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.