A veritable tour of Italy through sparkling, white and red wines! Start in Piemonte, stop off in the Veneto on your way to Friuli Venezia Giulia, travel through Emilia Romagna, head to Tuscany then prepare for the final stretch down to Sicily. A comprehensive selection ideal for any Italophile, connoisseur or someone who just enjoys a decent tipple!
- Aureliana Gavi DOCG, Terre Da Vino, Piedmont (750ml).… Aromatic, dry, with lively fruitiness and floral notes. Just the right level of crisp acidity, and full of ripe fruit flavours.
- Prosecco Extra Dry NV, Fiol, Veneto (750ml).… Light straw colour with aromas of wisteria flowers, acacia and mature crab apple. Pleasant acidity, lively but not overbearing.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Ponte Del Diavolo, Friuli Venezia Giulia (750ml).… Friuli Sauvignon at its finest. Initial aromas are fresh and delicate. Wonderful texture on the palate, with rounded fruit flavours of ripe melon and yellow fruits. Juicy, with a long finish.
- Lambrusco Grasparossa Di Castelvetro DOC, Medici Ermete, Emilia Romagna (750ml). A dry, sparkling red wine. Excellent paired with the region's famous products such as Prosciutto di Parma and Parmigiano Reggiano. Lively, fruity, yet dry with a long finish.
- Rosso Di Montalcino DOC, Poggio San Polo, Tuscany (750ml).… A fantastically balanced wine with intensity and smoothness working in harmony. A highly accessible Tuscan red.
- Sherazade Nero D'Avola, Donnafugata, Sicily (750ml).… A versatile wine with a rich bouquet and gentle structure. Scents of strawberry and sour cherry as well as a hint of black pepper. Despite the robust flavours, the finish is surprisingly fresh.