There's a white for every occasion in this case, including two bottles of sparkling Prosecco to make sure every celebration has something to toast with over the holidays. Encompassing the best whites from a variety of regions, the difficulty will be choosing which to serve with the Christmas turkey.
- Greco-Fiano 'Pipoli', Vigneti Del Vulture, Basilicata (750ml).â€¦Â Two of our favourite grapes create this beautiful, delicate wine. Fiano gives abundant white peach and melon that are balanced by the minerality of the Greco.
- Falanghina Di Beneventano IGT, Vesevo, Campania (750ml).â€¦Â A crisp, aromatic, characterful white wine. Mineral notes and perfumes of white flowers and melon provide a backdrop for the full, ripe palate and lift on the finish with a touch of honey.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Ponte Del Diavolo, Friuli Venezia Giulia (750ml).â€¦Â Friuli Sauvignon at its finest. Initial aromas are fresh and delicate. Wonderful texture on the palate, with rounded fruit flavours of ripe melon and yellow fruits. Juicy, with a long finish.
- Aureliana Gavi DOCG, Terre Da Vino, Piemonte (750ml).â€¦Â Aromatic, dry, with lively fruitiness and floral notes. Just the right level of crisp acidity, and full of ripe fruit flavours.
- Prosecco DOC Frizzante, Anna Spinato, Veneto (750ml).â€¦Â A gently sparkling, easy-drinking prosecco. Initial scents of brioche and apricot are followed by warm flavours of peach and almond. A fantastic 'aperitivo prosecco'
- Prosecco Extra Dry NV, Fiol, Veneto (750ml).â€¦Â Light straw colour with aromas of wisteria flowers, acacia and mature crab apple. Pleasant acidity, lively but not overbearing.