A beautifully-wrapped light and airy classic pandoro from Flamigni.
The Flamigni brothers Armando, Lieto and Aurelio first opened a pastry and coffee shop in Saffi Square in ForlÃ¬ in 1930. This was to be the first of many throughout the area, which led to their name becoming widely associated with quality and flavour. In 1970s the son-in-law of one of the founders saw the potential for taking his family's recipes to Italians throughout the land. Serve with a generous dusting of icing sugar.