Celebrate the new year with a 5-course Italian feast of our favourite festive dishes perfect for sharing from 8pm. There will be snacks on arrival to get the evening started followed by a range of antipasti, including Burrata with Black Figs and Lina Stores Olive Oil and Grilled Prawns with Datterini Tomatoes. Of course, pasta will make an appearance too with large sharing platters of our signature 30-Egg Yolk Tagliolini with Black Truffle and Parmigiano Reggiano. The star of this year's 5-course menu will be the premium 40-Day Dry Aged Sirloin served with salsa verde, roasted rosemary potatoes and green salad. To finish off the feast there will be homemade Vanilla Crispelle topped with Zabaglione and blackberries.
To complement the feasting menus, our bar will be serving our classic Italian aperitivi as well as traditional Italian wines. Every booking includes a glass of Prosecco on arrival and an extra glass of Prosecco at midnight. To add an extra special touch, why not add our curated wine pairing for an additional £38 per person, designed to perfectly complement each course.
Enjoy a live music performance with dinner, and as the clock strikes ten, our DJ takes over, playing a mix of Italian classics and contemporary hits all night long. Small bites, including a selection of Tramezzini panini, will be served at midnight to ring in the new year with a snack as you raise your glass to cheer.
Guests will also be able to take part in a round of Tombola, as is tradition in Italy for New Year’s Eve – with the chance to win exclusive Lina Stores prizes on the night, including complimentary drinks, festive gifts from our delicatessen and even gift vouchers!
The ticket price of £100 per person includes:
- 5-course sharing menu
- Optional wine pairing for £38 per person
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival and at midnight
- Small bites at midnight to ring in the new year
- Live music with a vocalist and guitarist playing until 10pm
- DJ playing a mix of Italian classics and contemporary hits until 1am
- A round of Tombola with the chance to win exclusive Lina Stores prizes!
- New Year's Eve-themed decorations and surprises on the night
Join us for an Italian New Year’s Eve celebration like no other and eat, drink and celebrate the new year until late!
If you are looking to book for a group larger than 10 guests, please email email@example.com and the team will assist you.
Terms & Conditions:
- To secure your booking, the full menu price per person is required. This price includes the food service charge. Service charge on drinks and extras consumed on the night will be added to the bill provided in the evening.
- The live music band will be playing from 8pm to 10pm followed by the DJ, playing music until 1am.
- Do let us know any dietary requirements you may have on the night so we can prepare accordingly. There will be vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free alternatives available on the night to enjoy.
- We kindly request 7 days' notice should you wish to decrease or cancel your booking. To cancel please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you cancel within 7 days, or fail to attend on the day, we reserve the right to charge the full menu price per person, making it non-refundable.